On being forged into a warrior mom

If I could summarize our journey from Hell to HOPEISM, it would be in my faith, which I call HOPEISM. It has been my weapon of choice to get me through each battle I have had to fight in my mission to win our war called life with autism and seizures. Vaccine injury to be more specific. It would also be in committing to heart, soul, & mind the words and motto's from Forged, NDCQ, the Lone Survivor, and Levi Lusko in his book, "Through the Eyes of a Lion." I will be forever grateful to the inspiration, encouragement, and mental fortitude found through all of them collectively. Because of that, I am not allowing this tragedy of vaccine injury that has come into our lives to be an obstacle to being used by God. I am instead turning it into an opportunity to be used like never before!


This blog is dedicated to Brandon. His life has been forged by difficulty, obstacles, & all too often because of seizures - pain, blood, broken teeth, & broken bones. Yet through all that he has shown such fortitude. The bravery, strength, & resilience of a true warrior. He taught me that having strength through adversity means that even if you lose every battle, like the Lone Survivor, you never quit fighting until you win the war. That in the words of "NDCQ," you keep "dreaming," keep "daring," & keep "doing." As Team Guppy has yet to be able to escape vaccine injury, we have no choice but to as Levi Lusko writes, "Run toward the Roar." God has indeed given us such incredible power in enduring such impossible pain.

Some days the HOPEISM in that simply takes my breath away.

December 16, 2009

Twas the Night before Christmas...

Twas the Night before Christmas, And all through Merk’s house,
Not a long-term safety study was completed, not even on a mouse.

Pediatricians vaccinated the masses, hastily and without care,
All while the many mothers, did not know to beware.

Innocent children were all nestled, snug in their bed,
While the neuro-toxins and viruses, danced in their head.

And daddy in his kerchief, and I in my cap,
Had just settled down, for what would be out last peaceful nap------

When from down the hall, there arose such a clatter!
I sprang from my bed, to see what was the matter.

Away to my child’s room, I flew like a flash, tore off all his covers,
“What is wrong?” I did ask.

My child was loudly screaming, for why I didn’t know,
He was so hot and sweaty, he had a toxin like glow………

When what before my wondering eyes did appear?
It was a vaccine-reaction, from his toe to his ear!

Being a sharp little mommy, very lively and quick,
I knew in a moment it was from the poisons, of the multiple needle-sticks!

More rapid than Eagles, my anger did rise,
As I cursed and I shouted, and called out bad names!

You idiots! You Jerks! You are Harmful and Lame!
Injecting poisions in a child, you must be insane!

To the multiple combinations! To vaccinating a child who's ill!
Now stop it! Just stop it! Before another child's future you kill!

As I now cope with my child, like a wild hurricane he does fly,
So many odd behaviors, he no longer looks me in the eye.

So off to my Pediatrician’s, me and my child we flew,
After days worth of tests, it was Autism…….who knew.

When finally back home, I felt so aloof,
No more singing or pretending,………. Not under my roof.

Sometimes banging his head, sometimes spinning around,
He could escape a tall fence naked, with a leap and a bound.

He could not handle touch, on his head or his foot,
When he did keep on clothes, they were tarnished with “leaky-gut” soot.

A roomful of toys, he doesn’t really care,
He is happiest when alone, acting as if we’re not there…

Oh how I miss his eyes, how they would sparkle and twinkle!
Now because of his allergies, his food choices are woefully simple!

I remember when he would wear hats, always laughing and merry!
Now I’m left with a child – who might not ever say “strawberry…”

His sweet little fingers, will they ever tie a bow?
Why the change that occurred?
Brainwashed doctor’s, say they don’t know…….

As I listen to their nonsense, tongue pressed hard in my cheek –
I feel the smoke circling, my head like a wreath.

The Vaccine manufacturers, they are two faced and smelley!
When they say vaccines are safe, their proof is as solid as jelly!

With ego’s so plump, they’re like a pompous old elf:
And I laugh when I listen to them, in spite of myself.

With a wink of their eye, and a twist of the truth,
They assure us and lie to us,
That with the autism/vaccine-connection,
“There is simply no proof……….”

Parents beamed many true stories, as they set out to work,
And joined with willing organizations, to rally against those like Merk.

Their vaccine immunity now lifted, because such a rucous arose,
And finally after Congressional Hearings, many a class-action suit proposed.

Their testimony began, “There’s no evidence to prove vaccines are scary!”
But independent researchers proved, ----- quite the contrary!

The judge read the decision: “You have stolen children’s health,
And for that we award parents, all of your wealth.”

Vaccine Manufacturers sprang to their sleigh, after they were denied an acquittal,
And away they all flew, like the down of a thistle.

In the courtroom parent’s exclaimed,
As they held their children tight,

“Finally a Merry Christmas for us all...for future children & parents, a peaceful night...

~~~~


One day Brandon, one day....

Thank you Generation Rescue, Safe Minds, NVIC, Canary Party, & every other like-minded independent organization fighting daily to make so many vaccine wrongs - right.

c. 2000 by Michelle M. Guppy
for Brandon….


Disclaimer….
Any relation to any vaccine manufacturer is “purely coincidental, anecdotal, not backed by evidence, or any other hogwash nonsense we parents have been fed for years….”.

No comments: